On March 29, 2018, we presented “Creating Compelling Content For Your Business Law Firm Website.”
In this webinar, we show business attorneys how to connect with potential clients through law firm website content that helps law firms get found online, engages web visitors, and motivates them to reach out to the firm when they’re ready.
Content marketing is the most effective way to reach business law clients without wasting time or money. Business attorneys who create informative web content designed to meet the needs of their potential clients are able to reach, educate, and inspire their target audience.
This webinar will show you how to create and execute a strategic content marketing plan for your business law firm’s website.
What business attorneys will learn in this content marketing webinar
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The philosophy behind content marketing and how it works for business attorneys
- The elements of high-quality content for business law firm websites
- How to create and build on business law practice area pages
- How to create business law blog posts that are effective
- The right way to create local pages for your law firm’s website
- Growing your site with multimedia options (and more)
- How content marketing can help combat the commoditization of business law
- Business law content stumbling blocks (and how to avoid them)
Related Blog Posts:
- Embrace Law Firm Blogging & Stop Worrying About Giving Away The Store
- What Attorneys Should Know About Law Firm Website Design: Podcast Episode 18
- Common Law Firm Content Marketing Stumbling Blocks: Podcast Episode 34
- Can Google Find Your Law Firm Website?
- Alt Tags: Make Your Site More Accessible and Boost Your Law Firm Website’s SEO