On March 8, 2018, we presented “Creating Compelling Content For Your Criminal Defense Law Firm Website.”
High-quality law firm website content helps criminal defense attorneys improve their visibility in search results and connect with more potential clients. But the path to creating content that resonates with potential criminal defense clients isn’t always clear.
In this webinar, we break down how to create authentic, authoritative content that will help your law firm be seen on the web and that will encourage your potential clients to like, trust, and ultimately hire you.
What criminal defense attorneys will learn in this content marketing webinar
In this practice-area specific webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Why content marketing is highly effective for criminal defense law firms
- How potential clients find criminal defense attorneys online
- Creating criminal defense client personas that help you write more effective content
- Choosing the right tone of voice/point of view for your criminal defense content
- How to capitalize on criminal defense local pages
- User experience concerns (headers, navigation, readability)
- When to create criminal defense substantive pages and blog posts
- Getting started with content on a new criminal defense law firm website
- Criminal defense content stumbling blocks (and how to avoid them)
To learn more about marketing your criminal defense law firm, see our criminal defense-specific marketing resources.