On March 15, 2018, we presented “Creating Compelling Content For Your Family Law Firm Website.”
In this webinar, we discuss how family law attorneys can build their business by providing valuable, useful, and relevant online material to their potential clients.
By addressing their audience’s needs through strategic content marketing, family law attorneys can get (and keep) the attention of their potential clients without wasting time or money on ineffective or inefficient marketing strategies.
What family law attorneys will learn in this content marketing webinar
In this practice area-specific webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The elements of high-quality content for family law firm websites
- The role of authoritative content
- How potential clients find family law attorneys on the web
- Using audience-appropriate language and when to use legal jargon
- Choosing a tone and voice that resonates with family law clients
- The connection between family law content and user experience
- Creating family law substantive pages that drive potential clients to reach out to you
- How local pages benefit family law attorneys
To learn more about marketing your family law firm, see our family law-specific marketing resources.
Related Blog Posts:
- Thinking Locally, Not Legally: How Potential Clients Find Law Firm Websites
- How To Make Realistic Goals For Your Law Firm’s Content Marketing In 2018
- Podcast: Understanding Online Law Firm Marketing Motivations
- How To Take Attorney Photos For Your Website That Resonate With Potential Clients
- 2018 “Google Crackdown” – Should Attorneys Worry?