LawLytics Mass Torts Update Webinar For Summer 2017
Watch on-demand now. No registration required. Scroll down for slides:
Our mass torts update webinar for the summer of 2017 is now available online.
In this webinar, LawLytics Senior Legal Marketing Specialist Larry Bodine discusses:
- A recent US Supreme Court Decision that limits specific jurisdiction for mass torts in state courts, as well as what the best path forward is for mass torts plaintiffs.
- Several cases that are headed for settlement, including the chemotherapy drug Taxotere, IVC filters, as well as the class of antibacterial drugs known as fluoroquinolones.
- New information about the blood thinner, Xarelto, including information about an upcoming bellwether trial on August 7, 2017.
This webinar also includes mass torts marketing information about how to attract clients to your mass torts practice and generate new business online, as well as a brief introduction on crafting a content plan for your mass torts practice that will help you stay focused and on the right track.
Mass Torts Marketing Update Summer 2017 Slideshow:LawLytics Mass Torts PDF
Other webinars in this mass torts marketing series:
- Introductory Webinar: How To Grow A Mass Torts Practice
- LawLytics Mass Torts Marketing: Hernia Mesh
- LawLytics Mass Torts Marketing: Xarelto
The best way to understand what we can do for you is for us to talk. Use the form 24/7 to schedule a call (you’ll be taken to our calendar to book a convenient time).
This form is for potential new members to schedule a first call. Current members wanting help with strategy or content should call us or submit a support ticket for fastest service.
Want to start or improve your mass torts marketing?
The best way to understand what we can do for you is for us to talk.