On March 1, 2018, we presented “Creating Compelling Content For Your Personal Injury Law Firm Website.”
Content marketing helps personal injury attorneys reach more (and higher quality) potential clients with less “sales” effort. When content marketing is done well, it improves the online visibility of personal injury attorneys and helps them connect with potential clients in a meaningful way.
In this webinar, we take an in-depth look at what goes into high-quality website content for personal injury firms and discuss why content marketing is the most effective way to reach potential clients.
What personal injury attorneys will learn in this law firm content marketing webinar
In this practice-area specific webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Why content marketing matters for personal injury law firms and why it’s a highly effective form of online marketing
- How to create pages on your law firm’s website that resonate with potential clients
- The basic elements required to launch a new personal injury law firm website
- Choosing the right language, tone, and voice to reach your potential clients
- Personal injury client personas
- Local pages for personal injury attorneys
- How the geographic area where you practice can affect your content marketing strategy
- Common content marketing stumbling blocks for personal injury attorneys (and how to avoid them)
To learn more about marketing your personal injury law firm, see our personal injury-specific marketing resources.
Related blog posts:
- How Should I Structure My Law Firm Website’s Navigation?
- How To Make Realistic Goals For Your Law Firm’s Content Marketing In 2018
- Examples Of How The LawLytics Content Team Helped Law Firms Over The Past Year
- 4 More Common Questions About Online Law Firm Marketing
- The Importance Of Local Pages For Law Firm Web Marketing: Podcast Episode 29