LawLytics is a rapidly growing SaaS company. We’re building an elite sales team to spread the remarkable success that our current customers have enjoyed to hundreds of thousands of small law firm owners throughout the United States and Canada. As an early member of our sales team, you’ll be in an unlimited, high-impact opportunity to reshape the legal marketing industry, improve the lives of lawyers, make a great living and help shape the future of our company.
LawLytics started in the SF Bay area and is now headquartered in Tucson, AZ. We have customers in nearly every state, as well as in Canada, and we’re expanding internationally into all English-speaking legal markets. Our technology was built from the ground up for law firms, and some of the most successful law firms use LawLytics to power their firm’s websites. That includes the most successful small law firm website in the world (and we can prove it).
Co-founded by an experienced trial lawyer with more than 10 years of law firm ownership, we are rapidly disrupting the stagnant and predatory legal marketing industry.
Our mission is to save lawyers from the greedy law firm marketing companies who are overcharging and selling ineffective services. The days of greedy marketing companies pulling the wool over attorneys’ eyes are numbered. We’re here to hasten their demise by empowering lawyers to take a proactive role in their firm’s online marketing.
If you’re looking for a place where you’ll be challenged and inspired each day by those around you, and where you’ll get to help write the playbook rather than repetitively running somebody else’s plays, LawLytics might be the place for you.
As an account executive, you’ll benefit from inbound leads from attorneys who have been recommended by their peers, and who have spent significant time attending our webinars or reading our educational articles before making contact with us.
You will identify and help law firm owners solve the tough business problems that every lawyer faces when starting, growing or maintaining a private law practice. You will also get to give attorneys live online demos of our award-winning software. You will help attorneys understand the LawLytics value proposition, which centers around empowering attorneys with the right tools and advice to steadily grow without wasting time or money.
This role is an inside sales position and requires absolutely no travel, except that if you are not located in Tucson, we do require periodic trips to Tucson for training and team-building.
In this role, you will need to:
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that law firm owners face, and that can be solved by understanding how the internet works and partnering with us.
- Close new business consistently at or above expectations.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for LawLytics’ membership and services.
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads with owners of small law firms.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Work collaboratively with our marketing, service, design, content and engineering teams to execute and refine sales strategy, and ensure a consistent experience for our members from the first conversation through the lifetime of their memberships.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for a future where lawyers who own law firms can feel empowered by their marketing and see us as an essential part of their law firm’s business infrastructure.
- Contribute to a systematic sales conversion playbook that can be continually improved every quarter, with help from our marketing, content, product and service teams.
You should have:
- Experience within a SaaS sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently.
- Experience in a startup environment or in an innovative department in a larger company that studies the plays and improves on them rather than just following the playbook.
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President’s Club type.
- 2-5 years of selling experience operating within web technology or innovative online product environment.
- Experience in a cold-calling sales environment.
- Experience working with small business owners, marketers, and executives (especially helpful if you have worked with owners of professional service businesses such as lawyers, doctors or accountants).
- A laser-like focus on your goals — because we’re laser-focused on reaching attorneys and helping them thrive online.
- Street smarts and the ability to exercise tough-love to help lawyers (who are bombarded with misleading marketing messages) see and understand the truth.
- Emotional intelligence and a resolve to sell our way of thinking — which is aligned with law firm owners’ best interests –before you ever sell our membership or services.
- A powerful work ethic and a drive to win.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm.
- Ability with web-based CRM and sales tools.
- Bachelor’s degree (a JD or MBA is a plus).
How To Apply:
Please use the form below to apply.
Account Executive Application: