Onboarding Web Designer Job In Tucson, AZ
Posted: October 19, 2018
Open: Until Filled
LawLytics is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative technology startups in Tucson. We are a winner of the Arizona Innovation Challenge, have significant revenue, and are backed by Arizona’s top investors including the Arizona Founders’ Fund and Croghan Investments. We are currently hiring one bright, enthusiastic team player to join our team as an Onboarding Website Designer.
This is an exciting time to be joining our close-knit team of 26, as we are getting ready to release a new version of our award-winning software that will revolutionize the way that professional websites are built and maintained. You’ll be coming in to help us prepare for and deploy our new system to new and existing LawLytics members (that’s what we call our customers).
You’ll be working out of our Tucson HQ, which is a 6,000 square foot office at Broadway and Wilmot. Inside the office you’ll find the best colleagues around, and you’ll fit right in if you enjoy authentically supporting and being supported by your peers in a team environment that encourages a productive mix of business and fun while we fulfill our mission of helping lawyers take control of their online marketing without having to work with a marketing agency or struggle with general DIY software.
Your primary teammates will include top technicians who have long and successful histories with some of Tucson’s best and most successful tech companies, highly talented and creative designers, engineers that understand that software they build is there to make both our customers and our employees lives easier.
As an Onboarding Website Designer, you’ll work in tandem with customer-facing on-boarding and support team to set our new members up with a website that they love, and also to ensure that our tenured members get redesigns that they love (our service includes a website design refresh every two years).
This position requires you to have the following skills:
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome DevTools, etc.
- Ability to produce polished, visually-appealing deliverables with minimal amount of oversight
- Ability to QA own work
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites is a plus
The position requires the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field, or equivalent level of experience
- A strong portfolio of projects illustrating an understanding of graphic design, user-centric design, and basic web development
About the position:
- Presence in Tucson office M-F, 8am – 5pm
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- 2 weeks PTO in year 1; 3 weeks PTO in years 2-4; 4 weeks PTO in year 5+
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Available 401(k), HSA, Flex, Vision, Dental and Disability
We practice a healthy balance between work and life: we work sane hours, we encourage our team to take vacations, and we invest in each team member’s long-term health, happiness and longevity.
If you’re a web designer looking to be part of a team and a mission that so much more than producing websites of clients, we’d love to see you apply.
Apply to LawLytics: