We Love Solo Practices and Small Law FirmsSo we built a way for you to have a successful website without overpaying an agency or struggling with software that's not built for you.
Our Story: From The Marketing Frustrations of a Law Firm Owner
Attorney Dan Jaffe built thriving law practices in Seattle and Phoenix in the 1990s and 2000s. After getting burned by a marketing agency, Dan learned how the internet and search engines really work. He used this knowledge to effectively market his own law practices over the course of a decade.
LawLytics was founded in 2011 as a response to Dan’s frustrations with the website options available for small law firm owners. Today LawLytics is used by small law firms across the United States and Canada, empowering lawyers to grow their practices without giving up their power to a marketing agency and without struggling with website software that is not built for them.
Dan Jaffe is admitted to practice law in Washington State (1998) and Arizona (2000), and built successful practices in both states.
Our Commitment to You
We promise that:
- We’ll keep you on the cutting edge.
- You’ll always own your firm’s website.
- We won’t lock you into a long-term contract.
- We will always charge fair prices.
- We’ll help you build your website into a money-making asset.
- We won’t sell you things you don’t need.
- Our team will be led by attorneys.
- Our platform will maintain its exclusive legal focus.
- Our technology will be up to date or ahead of the curve.
- You’ll be able to change and evolve your goals, plans, and budget on the fly, so you’ll never be stuck with a direction, or bill, that’s not optimized for your firm’s current goals and budget.
We love lawyers.
We love helping them build highly profitable practices.
We empower lawyers.
We love helping them take control of their marketing.
We give measurable value.
We only sell things that work, and that add measurable value.
Attorney-Founded and Operated
We love empowering lawyers to effectively market their practices online.
Dan Jaffe, JD
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Revenue Officer
Rachel Chalot, JD, MSW
Exec. Director, Operations
Sr. Director, Member Success
Senior Launch Technician
Director, Website Migrations
Front End Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive
Website Build Technician