This morning we hosted a webinar that was well attended by both LawLytics customers and non-customer law firm owners across the country. The topic was using the current downtime that you may have to create a sustainable marketing advantage for your law firm. The demand was so great that we had to expand the capacity of our GoToWebinar account to make sure everybody who wanted to had the opportunity to watch it live. I am posting the video replay below, along with the sides.
It’s inspiring to see so many attorneys wanting to take a proactive to their firm’s survival and growth during this time. The webinar lasted for a little over an hour, including questions at the end. We dove into the following topics:
1. The legal marketing mindset that wins this crisis
2. Why great communication matters
3. Client and public services you can offer now
4. The technology your clients and potential clients expect you to have mastered yesterday
5. Thoughts on the future for solos and small firms
6. How we can help you through this crisis
I hope that this webinar gives you some fresh ideas and that it inspires you to take action. We’re at a defining moment in history, and, as an attorney you have an unprecedented opportunity to both be of service and to build an enduring business advantage.
Here are the slides:4.2.2020-How-to-Use-Your-Downtime-During-COVID-19-to-Gain-a-Sustainable-Competitive-Marketing-Advantage