Attorneys who understand law firm SEO basics can position themselves to do sustainable online marketing that drives quality business to their practices. Attorneys who take the time to understand how search engine optimization works are better equipped to recognize the misinformation that exists about SEO for law firms, to avoid it, and to focus on doing what works.
When attorneys aren’t sure what’s real and what isn’t when it comes to law firm SEO, they’re more likely to spend money on unnecessary or ineffective services. It can also cause them to waste time on SEO strategies that are ineffective (or even damaging) for their web presence.
In this week’s episode, we’ll talk about SEO myths including:
- The myth of overnight success in online law firm marketing
- The myth of the “top of Google”
- The myth that SEO for attorneys is complicated
- Law firm SEO providers who claim to have a “special” relationship with Google
- The myth that spending money on PPC marketing can improve your law firm’s search rankings